"Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut'," BBC News reports. New research involving mice suggests that bacteria in the gut may lead to a greater decline in motor function in patients with Parkinson's disease. The study involved a mouse model...
- 'Not enough over-50s' taking aspirin to prevent heart disease
- 'No need to wait to try again after miscarriage' advice
- 'Want to live longer? Try racquet sports', recommends study
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Pyramid waste water hog Grey and blue on wheels Pyramid waste water hog Grey and blue on wheels
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (19)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Clothing (22)
- Furniture and furnishings (38)
- Gardening and Outdoors (15)
- Household and DIY (45)
- Miscellaneous (36)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.