"More women think shaving pubic hair is 'hygenic' [sic] despite greater health risks," The Independent reports. A US survey found more than half of women who groomed their public hair did so for hygiene reasons, despite evidence that shaving…
- 'Stop demonising butter,' say researchers
- Sports drinks may have adverse effects on teens' dental health
- Is 'Disney Princess culture' a bad influence on young girls?
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (27)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (31)
- Gardening and Outdoors (17)
- Household and DIY (38)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Office equipment (6)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.