"The great asthma myth: A third of those diagnosed don't have the condition," reports the Mail Online. A study in Canada found about one-third of adults diagnosed with asthma in the past five years showed no signs of the condition on retesting...
- Eating disorders in middle-aged women 'common'
- Can colic really be cured by acupuncture?
- Hot red chilli peppers linked to longer lifespan
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (18)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Household and DIY (26)
- Miscellaneous (29)
- Office equipment (7)
- Outdoor pursuits (8)
- Pets (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.