Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting YEOVIL NEWS to 80360 or email us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
beautiful rocking horse Beautiful condition Mamas and Papas rocking horse. Chunky black fur horse with white mane and tail and wooden rocking rails.
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (27)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (42)
- Clothing (28)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (14)
- Furniture and furnishings (77)
- Gardening and Outdoors (24)
- Household and DIY (52)
- Miscellaneous (34)
- Outdoor pursuits (24)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.