Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting YEOVIL NEWS to 80360 or email us
What to Do Step one If the infant is distressed, is unable to cry, cough or breathe, lay her face down along your thigh and support her head. Give up to five back blows between the shoulder blades, with the heel of your hand.
- Low-level drinking in early pregnancy 'harms baby'
- Children's diets contain 'too much salt'
- Are e-cigarettes a 'gateway to nicotine addiction'?
- Claims new blood test can detect Alzheimer's disease
- Arts and crafts for mums
- Guide to council house swaps
Spring is here, and we are starting to have warmer weather and longer days.
Buy & Sell
swift challenger 500se fixed bed 1999 lightweight, cris registered serviced last year. comes complete with full and porch awning both only used once. electric hookup,water/waste, gas bottle, sas wheel clamp and hitchlock, ...
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (16)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (26)
- Clothing (23)
- Furniture and furnishings (76)
- Gardening and Outdoors (16)
- Household and DIY (48)
- Miscellaneous (31)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (29)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.