STUNNING VIEWS onto open countryside this charming two bedroom cottage with a number of CHARACTER FEATURES is located in the hamlet of Seven Ash to the north west side of Taunton. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Connells are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom cottage with a number of character features located in the hamlet of Seven Ash to the north west side of Taunton. Accommodation includes kitchen, lounge / dining room, first floor bathroom, enclosed garden and off road parking. No chain.
Stable Entrance Door
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 6' 11" ( 4.19m max x 2.11m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric point for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Space for freezer. Radiator. Tiled floor. Double glazed front aspect window. Stairs to the first floor. Exposed wooden beams. Door to...
Lounge / Dining Room 8' 2" max x 14' 3" max ( 2.49m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed front aspect window. Open fireplace with log burner. Television and telephone points. Understairs storage cupboard. Night storage heater. Exposed wooden beams.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed front aspect window. Doors to...
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.45m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed side aspect windows. Radiator. Sloping ceiling. Exposed wooden beams.
Bedroom 2 14' 10" max x 16' 9" excluding door recess ( 4.52m max x 5.11m excluding door recess )
Double glazed front aspect window. Sloping ceiling. Telephone point. Loft access.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiling throughout. Extractor fan. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Loft access. Wooden floor.
This country style garden has an initial area of patio leading onto a predominantly lawned garden with stepping stones throughout. There are a number of picturesque flower beds with mature flowers, shrubs and trees throughout. Enclosed within timber fencing and brick walling. Timber shed and shed with power and light.
There is an area of parking for one car. There is also a piece of land opposite the property which is jointly owned with the neighbours which provides off road parking for several vehicles.
Proceed out of Taunton on the A358 Minehead road. Continue on this road passing over the roundabout and continue past the village of Bishops Lydeard. Continue round the sharp left hand bend into the hamlet of Seven Ash where the property will be found on the left hand side further identified by a Connells for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.