On the instructions of the land owners a level site within close proximity to Yeovil town centre. Possible residential development or other use subject to the necessary planning approvals.
On the instructions of the land owners a level site within close proximity to Yeovil town centre. Possible residential development or other use subject to the necessary planning approvals. The site is approximately 0.15 hectares (0.37 acres) and sits adjacent to the Pen Mill Hotel. It is level with vehicular access gained via the Sherbourne Road. The site is surrounded by sought after residential properties.
The site is located within close proximity to Yeovil's thriving town centre with many major employers close by including Westlands, the Yeovilton Airbase and Screwfix. Yeovil is well placed with excellent road links via the A303 and A37. The towns of Taunton, Bristol and Bath are within easy driving distance.
The site falls within the administrative boundary of South Somerset Council.
The site is available on a freehold basis.
We understand that main services are available in the road. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries regarding the size and capacity from the various statutory authority undertakers and assess their suitability for purpose.
Viewings can take place at any reasonable hour from the road. If access onto the site itself is required this can be arranged via the selling agents.
Method Of Sale
The property is offered for sale by way of private treaty with unconditional offers in the region of £100,000 being sought. Offers should be made to include purchase price, timing associated with the purchase, conditions and due diligence associated with the offer confirmation and source of funding. The vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or any of the offers received.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.