Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting YEOVIL NEWS to 80360 or email us
Kitchen fire in Holyrood Street
12:47pm Tuesday 20th August 2013 in News
TWO fire crews were called out to deal with a kitchen fire at a property in Holyrood Street, Chard.
The alarm was raised at just before 5.30pm last Wednesday and firefighters found that it involved a ground floor flat in a three-storey building.
The kitchen suffered light fire damage caused by a pan being left unattended on a cooker.
A Fire Service spokesman said: “The cause of the fire was accidental.”
Comments are closed on this article.