Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting YEOVIL NEWS to 80360 or email us
Crews attend gas incident in Crewkerne
9:44pm Monday 14th October 2013 in News
FIRE crews were called to a property in Crewkerne where a gas cooker was left on unattended today (October 14).
They gained access to the East Street property shortly before 4.30pm, while the occupants were out.
The gas was isolated and crews ventilated the property.
Wales and West Utilities were also in attendance.
Comments are closed on this article.