Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting YEOVIL NEWS to 80360 or email us
Fire crew called to chimney blaze
FIREFIGHTERS from Chard were called to reports of a chimney fire at Church Street, Winsham, just before 8pm this evening (Friday, March 27).
On arrival crews discovered a chimney fire involving a wood burner. The fire was confined to the chimney.
The wood burner was removed from the property and the roof void was checked with a thermal imaging camera.
Comments are closed on this article.