A 22-YEAR-OLD man from Yeovil has been charged with a number of offences including attempted burglaries in which cash machines were targeted.
Jonathan Hughes, of no fixed abode, has been charged with the following offences:
• One count of attempted burglary in which a cash machine at the Supply Stores/Post Office in Queen Camel, Somerset, was targeted
• One count of attempted burglary at the One Stop store in Curry Rivel, Somerset • One count of burglary at Kingsbury Episcopi community store, Somerset
• One count of burglary at a residential address in Marl Close, Yeovil
• Common assault
• Three counts of taking a vehicle without consent (TWOC)
• One count of criminal damage
He was charged yesterday (April 30) and remanded in custody to appear before South Somerset Magistrates’ Court today (May 1).