Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard

Yeovil Express: Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard Home damaged in cooker fire in Chard

THE first floor of a property in Foundry Mews, Chard, was badly damaged by fire this morning, Sunday, June 1.

Firefighters were called to the fire, which started in a cooker shortly after 6am.

An occupant, who suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns, had started to tackle the blaze using buckets of water.

Fire crews then completed the job, while the casualty was left in the care of the ambulance service.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree