Kitchen gutted after house fire in Chard

Yeovil Express: Kitchen gutted after house fire in Chard Kitchen gutted after house fire in Chard

A HOUSE fire was started accidently in Chard this morning (June 27).

The incident happened at a property in Alun Rees Way at around 10am.

Firefighters from Chard and Axminster attended the incident and on arrival they found a kitchen fire believed to be out.

The kitchen was severely damaged by heat and smoke and the remaining property suffered smoke damage.

 

 

 

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree