Chip pan fire in Chard

Chip pan fire in Chard

Chip pan fire in Chard

First published in News

A CHIP pan fire started at a property near Chard yesterday (August 14).

Fire crews were called out to the property in Wambrook at around 10.45am and used a fire blanket to help put the fire out.

The chip pan was damaged and there was slight smoke damage to the ground floor of the property.

The cause of the fire was accidental.



Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree