Chimney fire in Martock

Chimney fire in Martock

Chimney fire in Martock

First published in Villages by

A CHIMNEY caught fire at a property in Martock this morning (Tuesday 23).

The blaze broke out at 6.45am at the home in Parrett Works.

Fire crews used breathing apparatus to put out the fire and the building inspector was called to examine damage to a beam above the chimney breast.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree