Bridgwater enjoys day of fantastic Carnival entertainment
1.04pm Monday 10th November 2008
THE Carnival atmosphere is in full swing as Bridgwater has enjoyed a fabulous array of entertainment throughout the town centre as the big night approaches this evening.
- Abacus Day Nursery, Taunton.
- Wellesley Park Primary School.
- Red Nose Day Langford Budville
- Taunton girls rugby training
- Eric Pickles visits Taunton.
- VIDEO: Stunning time lapse of
- High tide at Minehead Harbour
- Mayor has a go on play gear
- Children's Football Festival
- Kaycee-Ann's close shave
- Two-year-old dials 999
- Taunton Children's Orchestra
- Castle School Steel Band
- Taunton Mayor tries stairlift
- Olympic weightlifters in gym.